Instructions for use:Note:
1. Rinse the shower bag with one tablespoon of baking soda and warm water before initial use.
2. Fill the bag with water, then place it on a flat surface with black side up and directly expose to the sunlight.
3. Maximum temperature will have to be attained in approximately 3 hours; it can make the 15¡æ water reach about 45¡æ.
4. Please test the water temperature before use since it maybe reach 50 Celsius degree in the strong sunshine.
1. Camp shower bag can heat water reach over 50¡æ. You should test water temperature before taking a shower and add some cold water if necessary.
2. Please don’t heat the water over 50¡æ, or it’s going to shorten the service life of bag.
3. The water in the bag is undrinkable.
4. If you don’t wish to use it, please dry it.
Material: PVC material
Capacity: 40L / 10 gallon
Length of pipe: Approx. 60cm / 23.6in
Package size: 25 * 17 * 7cm / 9.8 * 6.7 * 2.8in
Item weight: Approx. 453g / 16.0oz
1 * Camp Shower Bag
1 * Shower Pipe
1 * Hanging Nylon Cord with a Hook
40 liter/10 gallon capacity and good heat absorption performance. ?Be made from non toxic and environmentally friendly PVC material.
Equipped with a tap, it is vitally convenient to regulate water yield.
It may be hung on the car or tree branches to take a bath when you are camping or hiking.
It is slightly a good product to make you clean and feel more comfortable after a very long time expedition. ?
The care for of the bag can be reinforced by the hard plastic tube.?This shower bag can be folded away into a small size for easy storage.