Wish to keep your hands warm and toasty for longer? No worries, we hear you.
As a new addition to our EnergyFlux circle of relatives, the EnergyFlux Enduro sports a new look with a larger battery capacity of 7800mAh. As a 3-in-1 hand warmer, backup battery, and flashlight; EnergyFlux Enduro can now bring you longer lasting warmth, provide more juice for your digital devices, and provide you with light when out at midnight.
– Full-grip heating with two temperature settings: Low (109F): 7 hrs, High (115F): 6.5 hrs
– Indicator lights display remaining power in addition to heat settings.
– 55lm LED flashlight with emergency strobe function.
– Charges digital products by the use of USB including; mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, and so forth.
– Rechargeable 7800mAh lithium-ion battery with as much as 500 recharges
– It is going to take some time for the unit to heat up after being left out in the cold.
– Heating times are extended with the assistance of insulation (e.g. placing it in your gloves, pockets or scarf)
– main unit (3.46 x 2.5 x 0.98 inches, 6.94 oz)
– micro B USB to USB cable to charge the device (USB power adapters are NOT included)
– user manual
Full grip heating with two temperature settings. Lasts 6.5 hrs on high and 7 hrs on low
Charges digital products by the use of USB, including mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, and so forth.
Rechargeable 7800mAh lithium-ion battery with as much as 500 recharges
55lm LED flashlight and indicator display showing heat level and remaining charge