What makes the Kablo glass water bottle one of a kind?
1. Our bottles comply with strict FDA guidelines for drinking water, glassware and leaching requirements.
2. Our Kablo bottle will not leach any chemicals and will not leave a metallic flavor that you generally find when the usage of a stainless steel container.
3. Leak free stainless steel cap that is airtight.
4. The neck features a wide mouth 2-inch opening for easy filling and cleaning.
5. The slim width makes the bottle portable and convenient to place in cup holders.
6. Resistant to thermal shock, and in the rare event of breakage, the bottle will split into large chunks and will not fragment into hundreds of pieces.
Instructions for Use
1. Wash your water bottle upon arrival. Because of the thermal expansion throughout the manufacturing process, the bottle will have a subtle odor with the intention to go away after your first wash.
2. The silicone gasket (ring) may be attached to the lip of your glass bottle upon arrival. We have designed the silicone gasket this way so that it is removable for easy cleaning. Simply push it back into the lid with any dull object, for a proper, leak-free seal.
3. The glass bottle and lid are dishwasher-secure and may be placed on the bottom or top rack of your dishwasher.
NO CONTAMINANTS: Our glass water bottle is leadless, non-toxic, BPA-free, composed of 100% high-density borosilicate glass. The bottle and cap are both dishwasher secure
FDA COMPLIANT: Our bottle complies with strict Federal and State standards for undecorated glassware, including but not necessarily limited to all FDA Lead and Cadmium guidelines, and California’s Proposition 65. We use the very best quality borosilicate glass to be had, and it is the cleanest way to drink water
AIRTIGHT & LEAKPROOF: The exterior of our cap is stainless steel, for the interior we use BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5) because it does not contain ‘Bisphenol A’ (BPA), a chemical that leaches from certain types of plastic and has been linked to more than a few diseases. Polypropylene has no known leaching characteristics and is more durable than other types of plastic. Our cap features a thin medical-grade silicone lining (removable for easy cleaning) to prevent leaks, and is also BPA/BPS-free
FITS CUP HOLDERS: Fits into standard sized cup holders; wide mouth 2-inch opening for ample room to add ice, and create fruit or herb infusions. Resistance to thermal shock and shatter-proof glass make our water bottle secure; in the event of breakage glass will split into large pieces
OPTIMAL SIZE: One or two refills provides your total beneficial daily water intake.