We are proud to give our Magnesium Hearth Starter¡ªthe highest addition in your gear for camping, climbing, trekking, boating, searching, and so forth., in addition to to your emergency or survival kits.
How to make use of a fireplace starter:
(1) Gather tinder¡ªtwigs, dead branches, dry bark, grass, pine needles, lint or paper.
(2) Hold the magnesium rod at an angle above your tinder pile.
(3) Use the striker to scrape along the length of the magnesium rod to create shavings.
(4) Let the shavings fall onto your tinder pile.
(five)Stay scraping till you’ve got scraped a pile of shavings approximately the dimensions of 1 / 4.
(6) Hold the flint at an angle over the pile of magnesium shavings, after which forcefully slide your striker along the length of the flint to create sparks.
(7) Continue to slip your striker against the flint till the sparks you’ve got created land instantly onto the pile of magnesium shavings & tinder and ignite the fireplace.
(8) Once ignited, blow lightly at the magnesium shavings to unfold the flames to the remainder of your tinder.
Please note for first-time use:
Scrape the layer of paint off the magnesium before the usage of it to begin a fireplace.
3″ x 1″ cast magnesium with flint
Serrated striker in inexperienced
Compact and convenient size
Comes with a keychain
Nice for emergencies, camping, bonfires and more