1. Take the folded poles from the carrying bag.
2. Pull the telescoping section out to tighten the cable and align with the folding sections.
3. Pull the entire way out until the spring loaded pin pops out to protected the cable tightly.
4. Open the external lock to fine tune the height. (Notice: Please adjust the tension screw ONLY when the lock is opened).
5. Close the external lock after you finish height adjustment.
1. Open the external lock to shorten the pole.
2. Pull out the telescoping section to be able to press the spring loaded pin into the pole.
3. Fold the pole into the carry bag.
1 Single Pole Package Includes
1 x Trekking Pole
1 x Rubber Tip Cover
1 x Snow/Mud Basket
1 x Carry Bag
1 Pair (2 Poles) Package Includes
2 x Trekking Pole
2 x Rubber Tip Cover
2 x Snow/Mud Basket
2 x Carry Bag
Outry Direct offers a 6-month money back or replacement warranty.
? Made of 7050 aluminum alloy making the pole extremely durable even as also remaining lightweight. The EVA foam care for is extra soft and very comfortable.
? Height adjustable from 42.5 inches to 50 inches(108-125cm); wrist strap is also adjustable.
? Collapses to 15 inches(38cm) and conveniently stored in the included drawstring bag; Fits into backpack or carry-on bags with room to spare, making these poles very portable and valuable all the way through sightseeing trips.
? Every pole weighs only 300g(10.6oz).
? Every pole comes with a rubber tip cover and a snow/mud basket which can be utilized together or one after the other based on quite a lot of ground conditions.