1. If the flip lock or the poles stay too loose or too tight, please adjust the screw at the locks to resolve the problem
2. Don’t extend the poles beyond the mark “Stop”.
3. Ensure that your trekking poles are locked tightly before long-time walking.
4. Keep away from the usage of the poles into salty or high-calcium water to Keep away from corrosion. If have to, take into account that to wipe out and dry every branch.
5. Learn how to use the poles with both your hands skillfully in case on occasion certainly one of your hands is unavailable.
6. When mountain climbing a mountain with cliff, better use your poles at the mountain side. If the mountain is steep, keep distance with others when mountain climbing in case their poles would hurt your eyes.
1. Why the usage of trekking poles?
Distribute the burden, take stress of your body & add strengthen, balance walking pace, reduce sports injury, increase speed, as a strengthen for shelters or self-defend when danger and so forth.
2. Why a pair of trekking poles?
Using a pair of trekking poles is better for body balance, Keep away from fall and bear your load better.
3.The best way to keep an eye on the length of the trekking poles?
For reference only: The suitable length of the poles=your height*0.66 when walking on flat ground, keep your elbow and trekking poles vertical is better. If mountain climbing higher, shortening your poles; when down mountain, increasing its length would be good; when walking on uneven ground, better to regulate the 2 poles to different length accordingly.
Besides, it is far better to regulate the below two branches to same length as this will likely lend a hand distribute the pressure equally.
Carbon fiber content of 80%, 0.45 lb every, super light but sturdy
EVA foam care for, soft, flexible, sweat-absorbent and comfortable. Suede finish & anti-slip wrist strap, Keep away from cutting your hand
Durable tungsten steel how you can uneven, rocky and challenging surfaces, rubber feet for flat surfaces, optional snow disk for softer coverings, which helps increase the realm of thrust surface to scale back pressure, also Keep away from the poles from sinking
Physical anti-shock & flip lock system: carbon fiber subject matter shaft owns a property of anti-shock itself to verify safety and fast lock to raised convenience [Note: The screw on the flip lock is adjustable to make the flip lock or the poles to appropriate tightness]
Adjustable height: 24.4″ to 52″ long, suitable for most human heights